Friday, December 9, 2011

New Policy

As more and more people complain about the fileserve host due to the captcha even with JDownloader, I decided to add 115.com mirror as request.

(115.com is the most popular host in mainland China which does not need captcha, and can also be recognized by JDownloader)

Now the entire Seishun Uta Nenkan has already added 115 links, I wish someone could report
his/her speed.

Please notice the 115 mirrors are not permanent, I could only store those for about one month. And the maximum I could store is only 17G. Therefore, I have to delete those old files if new ones come.

I will still use fileserve because the upload speed is almost 5 times faster than those of the other hosts which really helps me if I wanna upload a DVD.


So please leave comments if you need a mirror on 115.com. (I only accept requests within one week)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for uploading so many good songs!!
    I have been searching for Seishun Uta Nenkan for a long time, finally I reach this site! YEAH~

    However, I could not download files from fileserve.
    Would you mind telling me where is the 115 links?
    I could not find them > <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chiyo

    http://jibaking.blogspot.com/search/label/Seishun%20Uta%20Nenkan

    I added 115 links in comments, most of them have already been done. And the rest will be coming soon.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete