Monday, February 6, 2012

115.com

Dear all,
Thank you so much for your feedbacks and comments. According to the comments, some of you have difficulty in downloading stuff from 115.com via JDownloader or the speed is too slow. I am very sorry about that. For me, JDownloader required an account to download yesterday for some reasons, but now it is fine again

In order to download from 115.com fast enough, you have to download the 115 download manager (in Chinese) from http://pc.115.com/.

I will write an instruction once I get time.

But here I found a good one, which might be useful now.
http://cnbluestorm.com/2011/02/21/tutorial-how-to-download-from-u115/

SORRY for inconvenience, and thank you for your feedback!
I will re-up as many as I can!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. Have had trouble with 115.com as well, but have persevered and think I finally figured it out - very excited to hear the Fritz Busch selections. His Figaro from the Met is one of my very favorite recordings ever. Thanks so much for uploading this! Look forward to listening and visiting your site in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I can't get 115.com to work.
    Why do we have to install special software to download?
    Why do we have to use Internet Explorer?
    No other file server does things like this.
    Please use a well-known reliable mirror, like rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared or hotfile.
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ka: Wonderful 115 DM, works very fine for me now, little difficult Chinese but if someone open it in chrome is translated to English or any language you want. Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant register unless you have a china phone number really sucks

    ReplyDelete